What kind of catering is allowed?

You are free to choose any caterer you like.

Is alcohol allowed on the property?

You are welcome to purchase your own alcohol to have a licensed bartender serve at the reception. We have local recommendations, if needed.

Does the Barn have a sound system?

We have an up-to-date sound system and wireless microphones for the ceremony.

Where is the Barn located?

The Barn is located in Crawford County, Indiana. We are 5 miles away from Patoka Lake, 20 miles from French Lick, 28 miles from Jasper and 32 miles from Corydon. The address is 2501 West Jericho Road, Taswell, Indiana, 47175

Are payment plans allowed?

To reserve your date, we require a 20% non-refundable deposit that goes toward your balance. The remaining balance is due in two remaining payments.

Is insurance required?

As with any event venue, you will be required to purchase event liability insurance for the day of your event. You can attach this to your home owners insurance.

What are the steps for reserving a date?

Contact us for a tour of the barn. If you would like to book after touring, we will send you an invoice and contract via email. Once the deposit is made and the contract is signed, your date will be secured. We do all of this digitally.

Can I bring my pet?

Our contract does not allow pets on the property. If this is a problem, we can discuss ways to make your furry friend a part of your ceremony.

Don’t See An Answer To Your Question?
Contact Us and Let Us Help You!

Ask Us!